Present: T. Bedell, C. Berdan, J. Feifel, G. Garbe
Absent: K. Robinson
Guest: Richard Dudman, Piet Van Loon, Gary Katz
1. Chairman C. Berdan called meeting to order at 7:04 p.m.
2. Minutes of January 27 meeting read and approved. (4:0)
Minutes of January 13 meeting read and approved (4:0)
3. R. Dudman takes floor, discussing a specific case as a springboard to reflecting on his procedures in general. Basically, RD is trying to make sure he’s heading in the right direction procedurally, and the general consensus of the meeting was that he is.
4. Regarding the new application, a discussion ensued with PC members and guests regarding its scope. P. Van Loon feels the application oversteps itself in terms of gathering information that has no bearing on zoning. In the end, P. Van Loon and R. Dudman agree to confer privately to work on application further.
5. Piet thanks retiring members.
6. With multiple members to be absent, it was decided to hold no meeting February 24.
7. Meeting adjourned at 8:20 p.m.
Agenda for next meeting, March 10, 7:00 p.m.
2. To consider any business that may come before the Planning Commission.
Tom Bedell, Secretary
— February 24, 2009, – No meeting
— March 10, 2009, 7:00 p.m. – Regular meeting