Newfane Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
Meeting Location: Newfane Town Hall
Meeting Date: January 27, 2014
Attendees: Ed Druke, George Friend, Tristam Johnson, Merle Tessier, Pat Weisbrich
DRB Attendees: None
Zoning Admin.: Merle Tessier
Public attendees: None
Discussion Items and Actions
- Meeting called to order: 7:03 p.m. Attendees as noted above.
- Review and Approve Minutes:
- Minutes from meeting held on 1/13/2014 were reviewed for accuracy. A motion was made to approve the minutes as submitted. Motion approved.
- Review Agenda: Motion was made to approve the Agenda. Motion approved.
- Old Business
- Review & finalize printed version of edited By-Laws in preparation for distribution and public comment specifically addressing:
¨ Section 584 on Photovoltaics was deleted
¨ Article 7: Definition for Conditional Use was inserted into the definitions. Definition for Dam and Damming was omitted.
- Note mail items received in the past for review or for the record. Merle will file as appropriate.
- New Business
- Assignment of tasks to move forward the approval process for the revised Zoning By-Laws:
¨ Tristam will print off 25 copies by next meeting for distribution and viewing and write the publication notice for the Public Hearing.
¨ Pat will obtain cost for mailing eight copies sent certified mail, return receipt and create a distribution list for copies of the Zoning By-Laws to be sent to the Planning Committee Chairs of the six contiguous towns, the Executive Director of the Windham Regional Planning Commission and the DEHCD.
- Public hearing date was set for Monday, March 10, 2014.
¨ Ed will post Hearing notices in three appropriate places.
- Next meeting: Monday, February 10, 2014 at 7:00pm, NewfaneTown Hall.
- Adjournment: A motion was made to adjourn the meeting at 7:49 p.m. Motion approved