Meeting Date: May 23, 2011 Meeting Time: 7:00pm
Convene Meeting at 7:10pm
Attendees: Ed Druke, Merle Tessier, George Friend, Adam Granger
Public attendees: Bill Morse
Discussion Items and actions
- Review Minutes: Motion by E. Druke to add “Reviewed Article 1 of Zoning By-Laws and no changes were Proposed” to May 16th Minutes. 2nd by A. Granger. Unanimously supported.
- Comments from Public: Bill Morse expressed several concerns regarding Article 2 of Zoning By-Laws. Specifically sections 202 – 4, 203 – 1, 203-14, 205 – 3, 207 – 4, and Adding supplemental statue section at back of document including all referenced Acts.
- Assignments/Acceptance of Duties/Obligations:
- 1. No new assignments
- Town Plan: On track for Public Hearing on June 20th. The plan is being presented unchanged from 2006.
- 1. Revisions: None
- 2. Progress to Date: Adam Granger mailed all warnings to surrounding towns, on time.
- Town By-Laws: Reviewed Article 2 and documented areas where changes might be made.
- 1. Revisions: Several suggested changes from Board members and Public. No changes made yet, only suggestions. Will invite DBR member to June 6 meeting for input regarding Sections 212-220.
- Progress to Date: Articles 1 and 2 have been reviewed and changes to these Articles are pending.
- Zoning Administrator Business: Contact with Katie Robinson regarding Section 207 and adding “Sole Owner” to the Zoning application form should be made.
- Select Board Business: None
- Other Business:
- 1. Next Meeting… June 6. No meeting Memorial Day.
Adjournment: Motion by A. Granger, Second by E. Druke @ 8:25pm. Unanimously supported.