Meeting Date: May 31, 2012 Meeting Time: 7:00pm
Convene Meeting at 7:00pm
Attendees: Ed Druke, George Friend, Tristan Johnson, Merle Tessier
DRB Attendees: Peter VanLoon
Zoning Admin.: Not present
Public attendees: Peter VanLoon
Discussion Items and actions
- Review Minutes: Motion to further edit Minutes from April 23. The minutes should be edited as follows: “Motion to relinquish supervisory role of Planning Commission over the Zoning Administrator and returned to DRB. The motion was carried in a 4-1 vote. E. Druke voted against.”
Motion to edit as above stated by G. Friend &Second by E. Druke. Unanimously carried.
Review Agenda: Agenda accepted and carried unanimously
- Comments from Public: DRB Member P. VanLoon informed Commission of DRB Hearing scheduled for Monday June 11 Re: Adams Hill Quarry and a request to continue processing material. Some members of PC plan to attend.
- Town Plan: Discussion concerning updating data in plan. Future meetings will focus on work sessions, until a product is completed.
Began work of reviewing and editing (updating) the Plan. Pages 1-15 worked on.
- Town By-Laws: On hold
- Zoning Administrator Business:
1. Advertisement for interim ZA has been placed in paper for the past 2 weekends. Cost of ad was $450.00. No responses yet.
2. T. Johnson will seek clarification response, in writing, about PC role in ZA supervision. Expect that PC has no role in ZA Supervision.
- Select Board Business: None
- Other Business: T. Johnson was contacted by Adam regarding wildlife corridor. We will invite him when we review natural resources in the Town plan
- Next meeting June 11 @ 7:00pm
Adjournment: Adjourn Meeting at 8:15.