Meeting Date: October 11, 2011 Meeting Time: 7:00pm
Convene Meeting at 7:03pm
Attendees: Ed Druke, Merle Tessier, George Friend, Tristan Johnson, Daniel Torrey
DRB Attendees: D. Cotton, J. Fifel, T. Colligan
Zoning Admin.: K. Robinson
Public attendees: Bill Morse, G. MacEachern
Discussion Items and actions
- Review Minutes: Motion to accept minutes from previous meeting by M. Tessier. Second by G. Friend. Unanimously supported.
- Comments from Public: Some questions regarding DRB Role, by B. Morse
- Assignments/Acceptance of Duties/Obligations:
- 1. K. Robinson will seek clarification regarding “Site Plan Review”
- 2. D. Torrey will be link between DRB and Planning Commission.
- Town Plan: No new action.
- Town By-Laws: No Progress on Article 3
- 1. Revisions: No new suggested changes
- Progress to Date: Articles 1 and 2 have been reviewed and changes to these Articles are pending.
- Plan for Next Meeting: Continue with review of Article 3.
- Zoning Administrator Business: Discussed the term “supervisor” regarding Planning commissions role with the Zoning Administrator. Agreed that role is more oversight and resource than “Supervisor”
- Select Board Business: None
- Other Business:
- 1. DRB Members will attempt to put together a list of changes that they would like to see in by-laws.
- 2. DRB invited Planning Commission members to attend their meetings
- 3. D. Torrey obtained electronic copy of By-Laws and request assistance in tracking suggested changes to Articles 1 & 2.
- 4. Members attempt to define “ Unit” by next meeting.
- 5. Next meeting Monday October 24, 2011.
Adjournment: Motion by M. Tessier to Adjourn Meeting at 8:38, Second by E. Druke. Unanimously supported.