Meeting Date: October 24, 2011 Meeting Time: 7:00pm
Convene Meeting at 7:04pm
Attendees: Ed Druke, George Friend, Tristan Johnson, Daniel Torrey
DRB Attendees: P. Van Loon
Zoning Admin.: Not present
Public attendees: None Present
Discussion Items and actions
- Review Minutes: Motion to accept minutes from previous meeting by D. Torrey. Second by E. Druke. Unanimously supported.
- Comments from Public: None
- Assignments/Acceptance of Duties/Obligations:
- 1. Motion, by D. Torrey, to have minutes and agenda available prior to each meeting. E-mail can be utilized for this. Motion approved unanimously.
- 2. Unanimous decision to leave Site Plan Review in the hands of the DRB.
- Town Plan: No new action.
- Town By-Laws: No Progress on Article 3
- 1. Revisions: No new suggested changes
- Progress to Date: Articles 1 and 2 have been reviewed and changes to these Articles are pending.
- Plan for Next Meeting: Continue with review of Article 3.
- Zoning Administrator Business: Some discussion regarding the incident of the woodshed on Baker Brook Rd. Commission agreed that there is nothing to do at this point, but a reminder to Zoning Administrator that By-Laws can only be interpreted literally. Refer to T24 sec. 4448(a).
- Select Board Business: None
- Other Business:
- 1. Discussion with Peter regarding Windham Regional role and resources that can be available. Peter has agreed to try to attend our meetings and is willing to answer our questions and bring difficult decisions to the WR.
- 2. Discussion regarding the relationship between FEMA and our By-Laws. Tristan will continue to research the issue.
- 3. D. Torrey is soliciting all Commission members’ notes regarding proposed changes to By-Laws. Will be attempting to consolidate and organize to date suggested changes.
- 4. Tristam is looking into a projector to aid in presentation.
- 5. Next meeting Monday November 14th 2011
Adjournment: Adjourn Meeting at 8:25.