Meeting Date: September 26, 2011 Meeting Time: 7:00pm
Convene Meeting at 7:00pm
Attendees: Ed Druke, Merle Tessier, George Friend, Tristan Johnson, Daniel Torrey
Public attendees: Bill Morse, Katie Robinson
Discussion Items and actions
- Review Minutes: Motion to accept minutes from previous meeting by E. Druke. Second by M. Tessier. Unanimously supported.
- Comments from Public: None
- Assignments/Acceptance of Duties/Obligations:
- 1. K. Robinson will be returning to normal position responsibilities. She will notify T. Johnson if anything should change.
- 2. T Johnson will contact D. Cotton re: changes to by-laws and some concerns about DRB authority.
- Town Plan: No new action.
- Town By-Laws: Reviewed Article 3.
- 1. Revisions: No new suggested changes
- Progress to Date: Articles 1 and 2 have been reviewed and changes to these Articles are pending. Continue review of Article 3.
- Maps of Districts: provided to all members for review
- Next Meeting: Continue with review of Article 3.
- Zoning Administrator Business: Some discussion about a recent Music Festival and whether zoning should include language regarding such activity. Also, discussed a wood shed that was permitted, but did not adhere to current set-back requirements.
- Select Board Business: None
- Other Business:
- 1. D. Torrey has been appointed a seat on the Commission.
- 2. Next meeting Tuesday October 11, 2011. E. Druke will post.
Adjournment: Motion by M. Tessier to Adjourn Meeting at 8:50, Second by D.Torrey. Unanimously supported.