Meeting Date: September 6, 2011 Meeting Time: 7:00pm
Convene Meeting at 7:05pm
Attendees: Ed Druke, Merle Tessier, George Friend, Tristan Johnson
Public attendees: Bill Morse
Discussion Items and actions
- Review Minutes: Motion to accept minutes from previous meeting by M. Tessier, Second by E. Druke. Unanimously supported.
- Comments from Public: Bill Morse expressed support regarding hearing to accept proposal to continue the Town Plan, unchanged from 2006, until it can be revisited after revisions to the Town Zoning By-Laws.
- Assignments/Acceptance of Duties/Obligations:
- 1. Motion by E. Druke to appoint Tristam Johnson as Chairperson to the Planning Commission. Second by M. Tessier. Approved 4-0.
- Town Plan Public Hearing continued through out meeting. Only B. Morse present from public.
- Town By-Laws: Reviewed Article 2 and documented areas where changes might be made.
- 1. Revisions: Several suggested changes from Board members and Public. No changes made yet, only suggestions. Review has been completed for Sections 209, 210, 211, and 212.
- Progress to Date: Articles 1 and 2 have been reviewed and changes to these Articles are pending.
- Next Meeting: Review Article 3.
- Zoning Administrator Business: Tristam will contact Katie Robinson regarding how long she may be absent from her position and discuss whether a temporary replacement should be sought.
- Select Board Business: Tristam will seek advise (opinion) of Select board regarding suspended regulations around the state of emergency
- Other Business:
- 1. Next Meeting September 12.
Adjournment: Motion by M. Tessier to Adjourn Public Hearing at 8:10pm, Second by E. Druke. Unanimously supported. Motion by G. Friend to Adjourn Meeting at 8:15, Second by E. Druke. Unanimously supported.