November 8, 2016
Time: 6:00 PM
Place: Newfane Town Office, 555 Vermont RT. 30, Newfane, VT
- Call to order by Lynn Forrest at 6:00 PM
Present: Mike Young, Lynn Forrest, Bob McCandless, Angela Sanborn
- Mike Young motioned to approve the minutes of October 25th Angela Sanborn seconded. All in favor.
- Old business
- Discussed commission and a interested new potential candidate to the Planning Commission (PC), Todd Fahey. Bob McCandless will email him an invite to the next meeting on Nov 22nd.
- Residents of Brookside Village were rescheduled and invited to come to a PC meeting on the particulars of Brookside Village.
- Angela Sanborn researched names of chairpersons for the PC in neighboring towns and made labels for mailing of the Draft Amendment to the Town Plan to the statutory parties that will go out no later than Nov 11th.
- Angela Sanborn made a motion to mail the notice of public hearing and the report on the effect of the amendment to the Town Plan to the abutting municipalities, Windham Regional Commission, Vermont Dept of Community Development and interested parties. Lynn Forrest seconded it. All in favor.
- Lynn Forrest made a motion to designate Dec 13th as the date to have the Public Hearing on the draft amendment to the town plan. Angela Sanborn seconded it. All in favor.
- Lynn Forrest made a motion to post and publish the public hearing on the amendment to the Town Plan with date, time, location and content as required by Vermont statute. Angela Sanborn seconded. All in favor.
- Municipal Planning Grant (MPG) update: Budget Selectboard Chair Todd Lawley has requested funds from the State for the Municipal Planning Grant (MPG).
- Adjournment (Approximately 6:55PM)