The Newfane Development Review Board (DRB) will Hold a Zoom-based public hearing Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 6:30 pm
The hearing is to consider appeal of the Zoning Administrator’s denial of Zoning Permit Application 21-003. The applicant, Higher Ground Conservation Association, is seeking approval to establish a natural burial ground at 300 Sunset Lake Road. Before the hearing there will be a site visit at 530 pm. Facemasks must be worn and social distancing will be required.
To join the hearing via the Zoom website, Zoom.com, use Meeting ID 939 9961 9815 and Passcode 013108
Alternate method to join the hearing
1. Access the Newfane web site at newfanevt.com
2. On the righthand side of the home page click on “Access the link to DRB hearing for Natural Burial Ground on April 28”
3. Use the ‘join Zoom meeting” link to join the hearing
To obtain copies of the application to be considered at the hearing
1. Access the Newfane website at newfanevt.com
2. On the righthand side of the website, download the hearing application by clicking “DRB Natural Burial Ground Application 21-003”
3. Application can be printed
For further information, contact the Newfane Administrative Assistant at: (802) 365-7772 extension 4 or via e-mail at: email@example.com during business hours Monday thru Thursday.
Participation in the public hearing portion of these proceedings is a prerequisite to the right to take any subsequent appeal.
Persons wishing to appear and be heard at the Zoom-based public hearing may do so in person, by a representative or attorney or through written comment.
Newfane Development Review Board
Walter Dadik, secretary