Williamsville Hall Committee Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, September 1, 2015 7:00 pm
Attendees: Myra Fassler, Steve Levine, Brian Harrigan, Judy Harrigan
Members of the Public: Annie Landenberger
Steve reported that the Williamsville Hall Donation fund is currently at $4,829.66
• Steve reported that the estimate for the thermal window quilt shades from Friends of the Sun came in at $5,291 for 19 windows includes the actual shades and installation. The 12 shades on the main floor windows will be darkening shades.
• Symphony Shades came in at around $3,690 for cellular shades.
• A motion was passed to move ahead with the window quilts from Friends of the Sun and repairing and replacing the hardware of the Hall windows.
• Walter Phelps will donate the hardware to fix the windows.
• The proposed work and estimates for the Hall windows will be presented to the Newfane
Selectboard at their next meeting.
• The work to insulate the main floor ceiling at the Hall is scheduled to start on September 14, 2015.
Rock River Players “Our Town”
• Annie reported that the Williamsville Hall made $1,353.54 from the Rock River Players “Our Town” performances . Annie suggested that $418.28 be earmarked for future performing arts events at the Hall.
• Annie will work on a prospectus for future performances at the Hall.
• Myra suggested a modification to the last WHC meeting minutes for section ‘Annie confirmed that all of the actors have been identified and practice is going well.’ Replace the word ‘practice’ with ‘rehearsals’. WHC all agreed.
• Judy reported that Dale Stevens suggested the WHC use IPage to create and host the new Williamsville Hall website. IPage has good pricing ($80-$100 a year) and it’s easy to use. Per Dan Kinoy’s email, the current domain name can be easily transferred to the new host and the term can be extended to five years for about $70 (about $13 per year).
Meeting adjourned: 8:00pm
Next Williamsville Hall Committee meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 6, 7pm.