Please Note: Newfane will now require Zoom participants to remain muted. If they wish to be recognized, they will need to raise their hand, and the Chair will recognize them before being un-muted.
(copy and paste the link into your web browser)
www.zoom.us/joinameeting ID: 972 2791 1757 Passcode: 352680
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER
- CONFIRM PROPERLY WARNED
- ADDITIONS/AMENDMENTS TO THE AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- March 20, 2023, Regular Meeting (Tabled)
- April 17, 2023, Regular Meeting
- April 17, 2023, BLC Meeting
- ROAD FOREMAN’S & ROAD COMMISSIONER’S REPORT
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT’S REPORT 1. Personnel Policy for Selectboard to re-adopt.
2. Municipal Checklist for Internal Control
3. Contract with Windham County Humane Society
- COMMITTEE REPORT
- SCHEDULED MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
Phoebe Connolly: Plans for L.G.H.S. Prom
Terry and John Davis: Residents S. Wardsboro Rd.
- UNSCHEDULED MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
- OLD BUSINESS / FOLLOW-UP ITEMS(10 Minutes per topic)
- Cannabis Updates: (Johnson-Aplin)
- Town Beautification suggestions (Chevalier)
- Discuss ideas for a 250-year celebration of Newfane’s founding. (Johnson-Aplin).
- FEMA buyout of South Newfane General Store (Golob)
- ARPA Funds Updates (Golob)
- Should Social Appropriation Articles be Combined (Discussion)
- Cleanup of Property at 521 VT Route 30, Newfane. (Golob)
- NEW BUSINESS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
Executive session to discuss an evaluation of an employee under the provisions of Title 1 VSA §313(a)(3).
- PAY ORDERS