Please Note: Newfane will now require Zoom participants to remain muted. If they wish to be recognized, they will need to raise their hand, and the Chair will recognize them before being un-muted.
(copy and paste the link into your web browser)
www.zoom.us/joinameeting ID: 972 2791 1757 Passcode: 352680
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER
- CONFIRM PROPERLY WARNED
- ADDITIONS/AMENDMENTS TO THE AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
January 17, 2023, Special Meeting
- ROAD FOREMAN’S & ROAD COMMISSIONER’S REPORT
Evaluate oil purchases for heating out to bid to lock in a lower price.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT’S REPORT Resignation Letter
Appointment Recommendation & Interest
- COMMITTEE REPORT Traffic Calming Committee updates (Johnson-Aplin).
- SCHEDULED MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
- UNSCHEDULED MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
- OLD BUSINESS / FOLLOW-UP ITEMS (10 Minutes per topic)
- Cannabis Updates: (Johnson-Aplin)
- Town Beautification suggestions (Chevalier)
- Discuss ideas for a 250-year celebration of Newfane’s founding. (Johnson-Aplin).
- FEMA buyout of South Newfane General Store (Golob)
- ARPA Funds Updates (Golob)
- NEW BUSINESS
- Windham Regional Commission – Email regarding the Act 172, Municipal Energy Resilience Grant Program.
- Moore Free Library –Thank you for the support letter.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION:
Executive Session to discuss a disciplinary or dismissal action against a public officer or employee under the provisions of Title 1, Section 313, Subsection (a)(4) of the Vermont Statutes.
- PAY ORDERS