The Town of Newfane is studying potential changes to create a safer, more walkable village center. This summer and fall, the town will be working with the Windham Regional Commission and Planners and Engineers from Dubois & King to assess potential sidewalk improvements, pedestrian crossings and other changes to Route 30 in the Village of Newfane.
We’ll continue to update this page as the project evolves, with project materials, meeting notices and minutes, and opportunities to add your voice to this important community discussion.
Walkable Newfane – Village Center Sidewalk and Crosswalks Scoping Study
(Windham Regional Commission)
Learn more and provide your input:
- Review the latest version of the study: alternatives meeting (January 2023)
- Take the current online survey ——> Click here
- Community Meeting – September 8th, 2022, 6pm
- Design Alternatives Presentation and Review – early 2023
- Final Report and presentation to selectboard – mid-2023
Documents will be added here as they become available.
Review the latest version of the study: alternatives meeting (January 2023)